Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fruits Basket Volume 5 by Natsuki Takaya

Title: Fruits Basket, Volume 5 
Author: Natsuki Takaya 
Type: Manga 
Genre: Shoujo 
Series: Yes, Vol. 5 of 23 
Pages: 201 
Copyright: 2004 
Publisher: TOKYOPOP Inc. 
Rating: 4 out of 5

Summary: from Good Reads
For a springtime treat, Shigure arranges for Tohru and the gang to spend Golden Week at the Sohmas' vacation home. On a rainy day, as the holiday draws to a close, who should make a surprise visit but Hatsuharu! But what's that he's hiding in the bundle under his arm?

Feelings:
I am still enjoying the series. I do feel like we are getting a lot of characters but there are going to be at least thirteen from the Chinese zodiac and not all of them are main characters but they do pop in and out of the story enough that it is good to know which is which. I admit I sometimes have a hard time.


I don't think this one had a lot of character change for the main characters, which was okay but I would really like to see the evolution of Yuki and Kyo continue.  

No comments:

Post a Comment