Monday, December 14, 2015

In Seconds by Brenda Novak

Title: In Seconds

Author: Brenda Novak

Type: Novel 
Genre: Romance

Series: Yes, Bulletproof #2

Pages: 400
Copyright: 2011
Publisher: Mira
Rating: 3 out of 5


Summary: from Good Reads
They're back...

Laurel Hodges has changed her identity twice. She's been on the run for the past four years, trying to outdistance the gang members who blame her for the death of one of their own. She's finally found peace and stability in the small town of Pineview, Montana. But just when she thinks she and her children are safe...the nightmare starts all over again.


Feelings:

I was sorting books at work, probably not the best idea in retrospect, and I picked this up and wondered if it was romance or thriller. It was a little of both but I think mostly romance. By the time I realized I had done more than find out what the book was I was hooked and thus I read the book at home later. This is not what I look for when I'm looking for a book to read but I did enjoy reading this. I'm not going to read the others in the series. I had no idea I started with the second one. I didn't seem to matter much. This was an enjoyable brain candy stop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment