Thursday, August 4, 2016

Review: Black Bird Volume 11 by Kanoko Sakurakouji

Genre: Shoujo
Series: Volume11
Pages: 200
Copyright: 2011
Publisher: VIZ Media LLC
Buy:  Amazon

Summary: from Good Reads
Sho has miraculously returned to the tengu village, and while he seems content to live quietly on the outskirts, Kyo has learned the hard way not to trust his brother. To make matters worse, the villagers are resentful that Kyo won't share the restorative power of the Senka Maiden with them. But most demons don't possess Kyo's willpower, and one taste of Misao's blood would send them into a frenzy. Is it possible for Kyo be a good leader and a good husband?

Feelings:
The conflict between Kyo and Sho is back in the story. This time though Sho is more powerful. He, also, seems to be less human and to care less about others. 

Misao worries about what will happen to her and Kyo's relationship as she begins to pity Sho. 

I am not sure how I felt about this volume. I am not as enamored with the series as I used to be. However, I feel invested and I'm going to see it through to the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment