Thursday, April 26, 2018

Review: Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't find Mindy Kaling's voice enjoyable to listen to which is odd because I've really enjoyed her on TV when I actually took the time to watch her shows.

The book felt random to me and I would have liked it to have more of a story arch. I was warned these were going to be random thoughts when I started the audiobook, I just expected that they would be random thoughts that would be interesting to me. Sometimes it was but most of the time it just made me realize that I do not have any desire to live in the celebrity world and boy is it a different world from my world.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment