Thursday, June 16, 2016

Updates and changes

Hi Readers of Reading for Love,

I'm making changes to my blog. I will be adding links to buy the books on Amazon. If you see a book on here and you think you want to buy it, please use my link, it helps me make a few pennies when you buy the book. It doesn't cost you anything.

I'm undecided about the way I place the links to Amazon, so if you like one of my links better, less obtrusive at the top or the image at the bottom with the buy button, let me know.

Other changes are in the layout of the blog itself. I've consolidated everything into a right side bar instead of having two side bars.

I've added social media buttons to my posts. If you enjoy a post, please help me by sharing. Also, I'm working on getting better widgets for following and keeping up with the blog. I will still be posting new reviews during this time, so don't worry content will still be coming.

If you have any suggestions while I'm making these changes please let me know in the comments and I will take them into consideration.

If there is a book you think I would enjoy or you are interested in me reviewing a book please reach out. I'm always looking for new suggestions.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment