Thursday, July 28, 2016

Review: Black Bird Volume 10 by Kanoko Sakurakouji

Genre: Shoujo
Series: Volume10
Pages: 200
Copyright: 2011
Publisher: VIZ Media LLC
Buy:  Amazon

Summary: from Good Reads
The past returns to haunt Kyo and Misao when Kyo’ s long-lost father suddenly reappears. But the reunion is less than happy, for Lord Yo is suspected of murdering his wife! Misao learns the real story of the deadly incident, but it is hardly comforting. Should she tell Kyo about his mother's fate, or should she protect him from a truth he might not want to know?

Feelings:
Kyo has parents. For a long time he seemed parent-less. Misao gets to know Kyo's father, even though, Kyo doesn't want her to. Kyo's parents introduction brought a new conflict to the story, but it also brought us back to the conflict between siblings.

This volume wasn't as interesting to me. I'm a little more than half way through the series now, and I need to decide if I want to put the time in to finish it, or if I have read as much as I want. I think I'm going to give it another volume, and see what I think after that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment