Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Review: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing by Marie Kondō
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Who doesn't want to live in a house that is full of things that bring you happiness, which is tidy and were everything can be easily found because each item has a place it lives? I want that house. Having collected many belongings I find that many of them don't bring me joy anymore. However, I didn't have a good way to cull them. This book gave me a way to do that which is helping be get through the process slowly but surly.

This book was very Japanese. However, it recommends a good way to tidy. I started the process and did not finish because I got stuck on paper. That was a mistake. I have been making my way slowly through paper still. I know have the next book that fills in more details and hope to get back to this.

I have recommended this book and given it as a gift. I will continue to do so because it has such good advice for creating a joyful home.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment