Thursday, March 16, 2017

Review: Because of Miss Bridgerton

Because of Miss Bridgerton Because of Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was not familiar with Julia Quinn. I enjoy historical romances and this one fit in very nicely. I'll be looking for more novels by Julia Quinn.

Billie Bridgerton is strong willed, and she does not like to be thought of as incapable of things men can do. She is also a little bit of a smart ass. I liked that about her. The novel was light and had just the right amount of tension build up before the release at the end.

I absolutely loved the opening with the mean cat on the roof. It fit the story perfectly. While nothing in the book surprised me I didn't want to put the book down, so much so that I wondered about taking a paper book into the shower for about 10 seconds before the rational part of my brain kicked in and said you can pick it back up when you get out. This was a fun read and I'm looking forward to reading more novels by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment