Sunday, March 26, 2017

Review: Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover

Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover Never Judge a Lady by Her Cover by Sarah MacLean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the close to the series. What I liked about these series was that we had a close with each book and the next book came back to follow a different owner of the Gaming Hell.

This book follows Chase the elusive founder of the Fallen Angel. It was interesting to see get hints about Chase throughout the previous novels and to finally see things from her perspective. Georgina was an interesting character in her many different disguises. Duncan West the newspaper man who was present in past novels as well is the love interest. I enjoyed the romance and the struggle for power between the two characters.

I'm a little sad to see the end of this series. The Fallen Angel was a fun setting and the idea of secrets ruling London society was very intriguing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment