Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: The Luckiest Lady in London

The Luckiest Lady in London The Luckiest Lady in London by Sherry Thomas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the first historical romance I've read by Sherry Thomas. I've read her young adult series, The Elemental Trilogy and I liked the characters, setting, and plot for that a lot. I did not care for this novel nearly as much as I did the young adult fantasy.

I wasn't sure about the attraction between the characters. Sure, there is something but it didn't seem to be enough to have them tripping over themselves to the alter.

What I did like about this book was the use of dreams and imagined touches. The dialogue between the characters could be tantalizing. However, I didn't feel it enough to make the story come to life. I liked the book but I didn't find myself smiling as I was reading it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment