Sunday, June 25, 2017

Review: Silk Is for Seduction

Silk Is for Seduction Silk Is for Seduction by Loretta Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book had me smiling to myself as I read the funny interplay between a determined dressmaker and a Duke who wants nothing more than to seduce her and send her on her way. Little do they know that won't happen. I however, did know that they would not walk away from each other the way they thought they would. Historical Romance is predictable in the on the way to the alter plot. This one had plenty to keep me smiling and laughing as it made its way to the ending.

Marcelline Noirot is determined she will be the dressmaker for the Duchess of Clevedon, so she sets on to convince the Duke of Clevedon to have his future fiance come to her shop. She does not count on the Duke being handsome and clever. They both get more than they realized when they come to a clash of wills. Really a fun read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment