Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fruits Basket Volume 22 by Natsuki Takaya

Title: Fruits Basket, Volume 22 
Author: Natsuki Takaya 
Type: Manga 
Genre: Shoujo 
Series: Yes, Vol. 22 of 23 
Pages: 207 
Copyright: 2009 
Publisher: TOKYOPOP Inc. 
Rating: 3 out of 5

Summary: from Good Reads
Kyo finally makes the decision to stop running from his fears and confront his birth father. But how will he react to his father's pressure to accept an unwanted truth? Meanwhile, the curse continues to loosen its hold on the members of the Zodiac, but as Akito's control over the Sohma family slips away, will the last vestiges of her sanity and reason slip away, too? With Kureno injured and Tohru in peril, Akito has come to a crossroads...

Feelings:
It has come to a point where the series feels like it is wrapping up. We find out the rest of the story with the curse and yes as you would expect everyone is released from the curse. I have really enjoyed this series and the ending has been feeling like it is coming for a while now. I'm seeing the possible happy endings for all of the characters.

While I feel like all of this is working out in a pretty believable way I have to admit I'm not all that happy with Yuki and what he is doing. I guess both Yuki and Kyo can't end up with Tohru but it feels like maybe Yuki wouldn't let Tohru go so quickly. However, this is a young adult romance so who am I kidding.

I recommend the series it is fun and a good introduction to manga. Will see what happens in the last volume.  

No comments:

Post a Comment