Thursday, November 5, 2015

Fruits Basket Volume 23 by Natsuki Takaya

Title: Fruits Basket, Volume 23 
Author: Natsuki Takaya 
Type: Manga 
Genre: Shoujo 
Series: Yes, Vol. 23 of 23 
Pages: 196 
Copyright: 2009 
Publisher: TOKYOPOP Inc. 
Rating: 3 out of 5

Summary: from good reads
The Fruits Baskets series has transformed the publishing landscape, introducing thousands of readers to manga. This volume marks the finale of the #1 bestselling manga series.

Feelings:
So things are going to work out nicely for all of the characters. There were a few surprises at the end of the series. While I was getting a little tired of this series by the end I did really enjoy it. Maybe if I hadn't sat down and read one volume after the next I would have enjoyed the ending more. I binged a little on the series though. That's how I like my manga served 5 or more volumes at once. 




I highly recommend this series to anyone looking to see what manga is like. It was fun and a good story too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment