Thursday, August 13, 2015

Fruits Basket Volume 17 by Natsuki Takaya

Title: Fruits Basket, Volume 17 
Author: Natsuki Takaya 
Type: Manga 
Genre: Shoujo 
Series: Yes, Vol. 17 of 23 
Pages: 218 
Copyright: 2007 
Publisher: TOKYOPOP Inc. 
Rating: 3 out of 5

Summary: from Good Reads
The curse is not the only reason Kureno won't leave Akito. Who can make Arisa understand Kureno's devotion to Akito? Kureno must talk with Shigure if he ever wants to be free from Akito.

Feelings:
I thought that this was a good volume. However, there wasn't as much in it as I would have thought. We get to know Kureno a little more. I did think the reason that Kureno is with Akito doesn't seem quite right because of how he acted with Arisa in the past volume. We do find out more about the curse in this volume and that Kureno is free of it. 

Shigure is a little less appealing in this volume. I thought he was a pretty fun character in the past but he has some real issues in this volume and he seems more like an ass that a fun cool character. 

I think this volume was good and I continue to enjoy the story as it progresses I just think it could have been stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment