Thursday, March 29, 2018

Review: The Lady Meets Her Match

The Lady Meets Her Match The Lady Meets Her Match by Gina Conkle
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed this book, but it was nothing special. Claire and Cyrus were fun characters. I wasn't quite as drawn into this story as some of the stories I've read. It was good, but the non sexual tension didn't work for me. There was too much foreshadowing of events for my liking. That said I did enjoy the sexual attraction between our main characters find the build up there to be very engaging.

The book cover was a disappointment as at no point did I think the characters were wearing the clothes on the cover. The dress was a different color. Also, Cyrus has long hair, and Claire's hair is much blonder than the image. That might be the most disappointing part of this book, that the cover which was already not one of my favorites failed to match with the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment