Thursday, May 17, 2018

Review: Still Me

Still Me Still Me by Jojo Moyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have enjoyed Louisa Clark's story. This novel did not progress exactly how I thought it would, but I liked that I didn't predict everything that happened in the story. Also, let me just say that the audiobook was amazing. Anna Action did a great job with all the different voices.

I don't want to give anything away that happened in the first books. However, I think this is the novel where Louisa really begins to learn who she is and what she wants. This story was more hers that the other novels. The first was Will's novel, the second was Lilly's novel and Sam's to a lesser extent. These characters were the ones that pushed Lou in a direction. This novel has characters who affected Lou, but the changes in her were changes that made Lou more Lou not something or someone else. While this isn't my favorite of the novels, it was an ending I am very happy with. I liked the resolution for Lou. This is a series I will recommend for others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment