Saturday, June 9, 2018

Review: Hello Stranger

Hello Stranger Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Garrett and Ethan have both appeared in other Ravenel novels. I was excited that we would have a novel featuring Garrett, because she is such a head strong inspirational character as a female doctor. I wasn't sure about her being paired with Ethan Ransom though. It worked very well though.

Ethan was a bit dramatic at times. His character had me rolling my eyes and laughing multiple times. I really enjoyed that the male character was the one with a flair for the dramatic. Garrett was of course steady and doctorly. Well she was emotional when it was reasonable however she didn't loose her cool the way many women would.

Lisa Klaypas wrote another book in the Ravenel series that made me love the characters and care about them. Also, female power to Pandora and Garrett. They are great strong women in a world dominated by men.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment