Friday, July 27, 2018

Review: Around the World In 80 Days

Around the World In 80 Days Around the World In 80 Days by Jules Verne
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I did. I listened to the audiobook and it was well done. I've read Jules Verne in the past, but not this book. I'm surprise that I didn't read it and I'm happy to find that the author holds up to my opinion of his works. I have found that coming back to an author I liked years ago can be disappointing. I was not disappointed by Jules Verne.

Around the World in 80 Days follows Phileas Fogg as he travels around the world on a bet in 80 days. He takes his newly acquired valet Passepartout and from there they jump from one method of travel to the next. Along the way the have adventures. I really liked the ending and was glad to have read the book. I think I will be reading more the Extraordinary Voyages books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment