Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Review: The Conjurer's Riddle

The Conjurer's Riddle The Conjurer's Riddle by Andrea Cremer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book started off a little slow, but by the end I was liking it more than I had the first book, The Inventor's Secret. Charlotte and Grave are still in danger because of who Grave is. Charlotte is now the leader for the children of the rebellion. I didn't like her unfeeling nature at the beginning when she is leading the children. Grave felt more than she did, or at least he expressed it better than she did.

Half way through Charlotte begins to feel more, as the result of a run in with death and I was able to relate to her more then, and I enjoyed the story a lot more from that point forward too.

I'm really looking forward to the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment