Monday, May 1, 2017

Review: Marrying Winterborne

Marrying Winterborne Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this novel a little more than I liked the first in the series. I would recommend reading the first before you read this one as it fills in some of the back stories for the main characters Helen and Rhys.

The story didn't go where I expected it to go and that was actually a good thing in this case. I find it interesting how authors of historical romances get around the virgin bride expectation and this was an interesting way to do it. This book felt more like an ending that the previous book in the series. I'm going to look for the next novel in the series, but I don't feel like I'm missing part of the story by not running out and getting it right now.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment