Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Review: Shadow Study

Shadow Study Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I first started reading this book I thought it would be fine without reading the Glass series. I quickly found that I would probably have enjoyed the story more if I had read the series first. However, I didn't feel like I should stop reading and go read the Glass series first. The main reason I didn't is because I was drawn into Yelena and Valek's story very quickly, and I found I could understand the story without them.

This novel includes Valek and Janco's points of view in addition to Yelena. I found I really liked having the additional view points. The story could take place in multiple locations and I felt like we missed less because of it. I like being where the action is. Who doesn't though?

I'm really looking forward to reading more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment