Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Review: The Turncoat's Gambit

The Turncoat's Gambit The Turncoat's Gambit by Andrea Cremer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the ending to this series. In fact, I went and found this book as soon as I finished The Conjurer's Riddle. This book was a little bit different from the previous books and it had a more balanced view of the resistance and the empire. (Wow, writing that I just realized the Star Wars connection. I can't believe I didn't notice it when I was reading the series.) The different sides both have good and bad. I appreciated seeing this.

Charlotte makes difficult decisions in this novel, and I was glad to see the ending of the book because it rang true for me. I wasn't sure how things would end between the resistance and empire, but for the characters it felt right. I'm really glad I found this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment