Sunday, April 9, 2017

Review: Can You Keep a Secret?

Can You Keep a Secret? Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was funny. I actually laughed out loud while I was reading it. The premise of the story is fun. Makes me think of the once a secret is out it isn't really as secret anymore. This novel plays on that to build a romance.

I sat down and read this in one sitting. Hey, it's the weekend and I needed a break. Also, it was nice getting to know these characters. Jack being Emma's boss was funny. He knows all the things she doesn't like about the office and it leads to some hilarious interactions.

This is not the best novel I've every read but I enjoyed it immensely for what it was, a light, feel good, read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment