Saturday, April 29, 2017

Review: Think Like a Freak: How to Solve Problems, win Fights and Be a Slightly Better Person

Think Like a Freak: How to Solve Problems, win Fights and Be a Slightly Better Person Think Like a Freak: How to Solve Problems, win Fights and Be a Slightly Better Person by Steven D. Levitt
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I read Freakenomics years ago, and thought this one would be interesting. I enjoyed the stories and thought it was sound advice. I didn't think it was anything new, except for maybe the end.

Quitting is something many people struggle with. It is easiest to maintain the status quo but that isn't always the right thing to do. When they looked at quitting and making decisions, I thought it was interesting that people who quit were often happier. This might be the push I needed to quit and start over with something that will make me happier.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment