Sunday, April 16, 2017

Review: Say Yes to the Marquess

Say Yes to the Marquess Say Yes to the Marquess by Tessa Dare
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the story and the characters. Who doesn't like a good cake fight? I enjoyed the cake fight. This was a light story and the characters were engaging and fun to spend time with. Rafe and Clio are both strong willed and want to get their way. The attraction between them is passionate yet gentle. I like it when you see multiple sides to a relationship as it grows. I did not think this novel was as strong as the first in the series, Romancing the Duke, but I still enjoyed the story.

My biggest objection to this book is the title. I thought only the oldest inherited the title, and Rafe is the second son. Thus he is not the Marquess. It just seemed like the wrong title for the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment