Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review: Doon

Doon Doon by Carey Corp
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Within the first chapter I found a typo. That about made me stop reading. I was also a little annoyed by the stereo types of Scottish.

Did anyone else think Outlander when they were reading this? Jamie being the love interest in both books. It was different no time travel. Just travel to a separated world, but it was still so close.

I can't say I really liked any of the characters as much as I should have. Kenna complaining about her looks was enough to make me dislike her a little bit. Veronica might have been okay, but she needed to stop worrying and share. Before the story gets to Doon, it drags. The thing that saved this from a one star rating was the part in Doon an the kissing. I'm not sure I'll be looking for the next in the series. This looked good from the description but it just didn't work as well as I had hoped.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment