Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Review: Truly Madly Guilty

Truly Madly Guilty Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I wasn't sure what I was going to think about this book. The BBQ was drawn out for the entire book. It was interspersed with the present where we saw the consequences of the day, but didn't yet know what had happened.

I was pretty sure I wasn't going to finish it at first because I don't like Erika. Her behavior and thinking patterns did not sit well with me. However, it switched to the perspective of others at the BBQ and then I was able to connect with the story a little more. I liked Tiffany the best of all the narrators. She felt the most human to be I guess.

My biggest reason for not liking the book more was that the ending seemed to neat, and I didn't care for that.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment