Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Review: Romancing the Duke

Romancing the Duke Romancing the Duke by Tessa Dare
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This novel was fun. Izzy Goodnight is down on her luck when she inherits a castle from a lover of her father's stories. When she arrives at the castle she has a ferret and the clothes on her back. Her determination to stay at the castle even when the Duke living there wants to kick her out leads to a fun romance.

I enjoyed relationship between Ransom and Izzy. It doesn't start out as romantic but as a struggle between two very strong willed individuals. This story was more than I expected it to be. I expected a silly light read, and it was silly and light but it was more than that. The characters had depth, and they grew as the story did.

I'm looking forward to reading more from the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment